Kids Climbing School
Designed for home-schooled students ages 5 and up. (EPIC APPROVED Vendor)
Course Description and Purpose
The art and practice of rock climbing: safety, techniques, skill development, and application. We have developed a curriculum that guides students to achieve their personal climbing goals, while providing an age appropriate understanding of the sport.
To develop an understanding of the safety and technical aspects of climbing.
To provide an environment for personal enhancement of skill and self-confidence through the challenging activity of rock climbing. To build a safe and confidant foundation for the development of a lifelong pursuit of climbing. We have developed a curriculum that guides students to achieve their personal climbing goals, while providing age appropriate understanding of the sport.
FALL Semester Classes -
Classes 14-weeks: $175* (tax not included & class fee is not pro-rated)
Enrollment opens in July. Classes start in August.
*We do accept EPIC payment, please contact Lisa for Epic enrollment (email@example.com)
TO ENROLL ONLINE Click on the class that you want to register for
-OR- CALL: 405-310-4648 (Norman) -or- 405-673-7448 (OKC)
- Climbing goes beyond just the fitness benefits of strength, balance, and body awareness.
- Climbing encourages focus, determination, conquering fear & overcoming challenges.
- Climbing builds confidence and encourages self-reliability.
- Climbing instills goal-setting and encourages perseverance to attain goals.
- Climbing promotes problem-solving skills.
- Climbing fosters a love for adventure & outdoors!