Kids Climbing School
Designed for home-schooled students ages 5 and up.
Course Description and Purpose
The art and practice of rock climbing: safety, techniques, skill development, and application.
To develop an understanding of the safety and technical aspects of climbing.
To provide an environment for personal enhancement of skill and self-confidence through the challenging activity of rock climbing.
To build a safe and confidant foundation for the development of a lifelong pursuit of climbing.
Classes 14-week classes: $165 (min of 5) (tax not included)
Enrollment opens in August. Classes start in September
- NORMAN: Monday 11:00am-12:00pm (ages 5-7)
- NORMAN: Monday 11:00am-12:00pm (ages 8+)
- NORMAN: Monday *2:30-3:30pm (ages 8+) -Level 2 Course
Weekly indoor climbing sessions includes all climbing related gear for indoor climbing. All participants must complete a waiver of liability. Course is taught by Certified Climbing Wall Instructor.
To enroll please email email@example.com
- Climbing goes beyond just the fitness benefits of strength, balance, and body awareness.
- Climbing encourages focus, determination, conquering fear & overcoming challenges.
- Climbing builds confidence and encourages self-reliability.
- Climbing instills goal-setting and encourages perseverance to attain goals.
- Climbing promotes problem-solving skills.
- Climbing fosters a love for adventure & outdoors!