Kids Climbing School
Designed for home-schooled students ages 5 and up.
Course Description and Purpose
The art and practice of rock climbing: safety, techniques, skill development, and application.
To develop an understanding of the safety and technical aspects of climbing.
To provide an environment for personal enhancement of skill and self-confidence through the challenging activity of rock climbing.
To build a safe and confidant foundation for the development of a lifelong pursuit of climbing.
Spring Semester Classes - Enrolling SOON!
Classes 14-week classes: $175* (tax not included & class fee is not pro-rated)
Enrollment opens in November. Classes start in January.
*We do accept EPIC payment, please contact Lisa for Epic enrollment (email@example.com)
ENROLL ONLINE-OR- CALL: 405-310-4648 (Norman) -or- 405-673-7448 (OKC)
- Climbing goes beyond just the fitness benefits of strength, balance, and body awareness.
- Climbing encourages focus, determination, conquering fear & overcoming challenges.
- Climbing builds confidence and encourages self-reliability.
- Climbing instills goal-setting and encourages perseverance to attain goals.
- Climbing promotes problem-solving skills.
- Climbing fosters a love for adventure & outdoors!